Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hi there!

Hello and welcome!

My name is Patricia. As you can see in my little author's bio over on the side, I like to make things. For a few years, off and on, I maintained a blog on crafting and making over at http://littleberrystudio.com. Really more off than on. For an assortment of reasons (not the least of them the ease of maintaining a hosted blog) I decided to move the crafting part of the blog over to here. LittleBerry Studios will get revamped and continue its life as a site highlighting my work in the web world. At least that's the plan.

This blog, however, we're talking about making things. I've been a maker all my life, though I didn't fall into the term until relatively recently. The things I make vary with the season, interest, need, and supplies. Sewing, embroidery, and fiber crafts have long been part of my life. Cake decorating and cutting up pieces of paper are also favorites, as are beading and wire-craft. Recently, I've been getting into working with electronics. With fingers crossed, I hope you will all enjoy seeing my making endeavors here.
Happy making!

No comments:

Post a Comment